The energy of Mercury is ideal for those who want to communicate well and think logically. It’s also our manner of thinking, how we create and express our thought processes.
Most Powerful Mercury Crystals
Stone of successful love
A powerful Mercury crystal, Emerald enhances psychic abilities, opens clairvoyance, and stimulates the use of greater mental capacity. It helps bring awareness of the unknown to conscious recognition, imparting reason and wisdom.
Emerald assists in inciting activity and focus in ones actions. It strengthens memory and imparts clarity of thought. It inspires a deep inner knowing, promoting truth and discernment.
Emerald is also known as the “stone of successful love”. It brings loyalty and provides for domestic bliss. It enhances unconditional love, unity and promotes friendship. Keeps partnerships in balance and can signal unfaithfulness if it changes color.
Explore natural Emerald crystal jewelry on Amazon.
Chakras: Heart Chakra
Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Libra
Vibration: Number 4
The Goddess stone
Chrysocolla calms, cleanses and re-energizes all the chakras. It especially balances and heals the Throat Chakra. It draws out guilt, heals heartache and increases the capacity to love. As a powerful Mercury crystal, Chrysocolla improves communication and opens psychic vision. Encourages self-awareness and inner balance.
Chrysocolla enhances personal power and inspires creativity. Overcomes phobias by drawing out negativity and supplying motivation. Reduces mental tension. Promotes truth-telling and impartiality. Alleviates guilt and brings in joy.
Chakras: Throat Chakra, Heart Chakra
Zodiac: Taurus, Gemini, Virgo
Vibration: Number 5
Colors: blue, blue-green, green
Best crystal for renewal and good fortune
Peridot is a powerful Mercury crystal that sharpens and opens the mind to new levels of awareness. It banishes lethargy, apathy and exhaustion. Peridot enables you to take responsibility for your own life.
Peridot opens our hearts to joy and new relationships. It enhances luck, confidence and assertion, motivating new growth and financial success.
Explore natural Peridot stones and jewelry on Amazon.
Chakras: Solar Plexus Chakra, Heart Chakra
Zodiac: Gemini, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
Vibration: Numbers 5, 6 and 7
Colors: Olive green, bottle green, yellowish-green
What is the Meaning of the Mercury in Astrology and Spirituality?
Mercury governs all forms of communication, from physical and verbal to digital. The planet also rules over education, the environment of your neighbors and siblings, transportation over short distances and many other aspects that make up our lives. Understanding how this metal influences you can help lead a more fulfilling life.
Mercury Correspondences and Meaning
- Zodiac Signs: Mercury is the ruling planet of Gemini and Virgo and is exalted in Virgo.
- Mercury symbolism: The Messenger, the connector. Logical and reasoning capabilities. Left brain. Communication, transportation, movement, dexterity, writing, thought, and language.
- Mercury temperament: Active, excitable, changeful, nervous, cold, moist, and moderately fruitful.
- Mercury qualities: Communication, conscious mind.
- Mercury urges: The urge to express one’s perceptions and intelligence through skill or speech.
- Mercury needs: The need to establish connections with others; need to learn.
- Mercury colors: Yellow, spotted mixtures, multi-colored.
- Mercury Musical note: E.
- Mercury metals: Quicksilver.
Positive and Negative Aspects of Mercury
Each planetary energy can be expressed positively or negatively. The astrological aspect to each planet must be analyzed in order to understand that degree of harmony or discord affecting the individual.
Positive Expression of Mercury Energy
- Creative use of skill or intelligence.
- Reason and power of discrimination used to serve higher ideals.
- Ability to come to agreement through objective understanding and clear verbal expression.
Negative Expression of Mercury Energy
- Misuse of skill or intelligence.
- Amorality through rationalization of anything.
- Opinianated and one-sided communication.
How to Use Crystals to Channel Mercury Energy
- Sit in a comfortable position and relax.
- Hold a Mercury crystal in your hand.
- Visualize the planet Mercury above your head orbiting in space. You can use a symbol or picture of the planet Mercury to help you in visualization.
- See the planet Mercury glow and shine with its yellow colored light. Picture a beam of bright yellow light shoot out from the planet Mercury and shine down on you, and charge your crystal. Feel the energy of the planet Mercury cover your body.
- Sit in this glow for five or 10 minutes.
Each of the planets in our solar system has a corresponding planet crystal. These crystals have been used for centuries by cultures all over the world as symbols and talismans that remind us of their energy, beauty, and power.
The energies of Mercury can be felt through its corresponding crystal. In order to align with the positive energies of Mercury, you can wear its crystal on your body. This increases the chance that it will have a positive effect on you by helping you attune with Mercury’s positive energies and avoid any negative ones.
We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
All content is strictly for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal, medical or other expert advice.