Crystals have been used for meditation and healing for centuries. When you meditate with crystals, you can access their natural energy to help focus your mind and open your heart. In this article, we’ll discuss the benefits of using crystals for meditation, and we’ll give you tips on how to meditate with crystals, especially if you are a beginner. Stay tuned for more information on the power of crystals.
What Crystals are Best for Meditation and Why
There are many different types of crystals that can be used for meditation, each with its own unique benefits. Here are some of the most popular crystals for meditation:
- Tourmaline: Helps banish dissipate any negative energy that’s invading your personal space. It is also said to be helpful in warding off psychic attacks.
- Celestite: Associated with serenity, tranquility and inner peace. This high vibrational crystal is said to be helpful in connecting with the angelic realm and can be used in meditation to promote peace and calm.
- Amethyst: One of the most popular crystals for meditation, Amethyst is a stone of spiritual protection and purification. It is said to cleanse the mind and open the way for higher states of consciousness. It is said to help alleviate stress and worry, and can be used to promote clarity of thought and a deep sense of relaxation.
- Clear Quartz is known as the master healer crystal. It has the ability to amplify the energy of other crystals, and can be used to cleanse and purify the mind and body. Clear Quartz can also help to boost concentration and focus during meditation.
- Rose Quartz is the stone of love and compassion. It is said to promote feelings of love, forgiveness, and peace. Rose Quartz can be a helpful Crystal for those seeking to connect with their higher self or with the Divine.
- Sodalite: Sodalite is known as the Stone of Truth. It can be used to encourage honesty, communication, and clarity of thought. Sodalite is also said to promote a deeper understanding of oneself, and can be helpful in accessing past lives or forgotten memories.
- Tigers Eye: Associated with confidence and determination and is a great stone to use during mediation if you need an extra boost in these areas. It is also said to help ground and center one’s energy.
- Lapis Lazuli: Lapis lazuli is a blue crystal that is said to promote communication with the higher self. It is also said to be helpful in opening up the chakras and balancing energy levels within the body.
How to Meditate With Crystals
Crystals have been used for centuries for their energetic properties. Each type of crystal has a unique vibration that can be used to support your meditation practice. When choosing crystals for meditation, it is important to listen to your intuition and choose the crystals that feel right for you.
Here are some tips on how to use crystals in your meditation practice:
Choose the Right Crystals
As mentioned above, each type of crystal has a different vibration and energy. When choosing crystals for meditation, it is important to go with your intuition and choose the ones that feel right for you. Some popular crystals for meditation include Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Tourmaline, and Selenite.
Set Your Intention
Before beginning your meditation, it is important to set an intention. This could be something like “I am open to receiving guidance from my Higher Self” or “I am ready to let go of what no longer serves me”. By setting an intention, you are setting the stage for your meditation and letting the Universe know what you are hoping to achieve.
Once you have chosen your crystals and set your intention, hold the crystal in your hands and take a few deep breaths.
Begin Your Meditation
Now that you are holding your crystals and have set your intention, you can begin your meditation. If you are new to meditation, there are many resources available to help you get started.
Imagine that you are very aware and feeling the energy of your crystal.
Allow the crystal’s energy to flow through your body, relaxing and rejuvenating you.
Think of what you want to happen. Your crystals are listening.
Stay focused on your breath and the sensations in your body for as long as you like.
End Your Meditation
When you are finished meditating, take a few deep breaths and slowly open your eyes. You can give yourself a moment to sit with the energy of your crystals before moving on with your day. Place your crystals back in their special spot or carry them with you to keep the good vibes going throughout your day.
The Benefits of Meditation with Crystals
The use of crystals for meditation can be traced back to ancient cultures such as the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans who used them for their beliefs in the power of crystals. In more recent years, the use of crystals in meditation has become increasingly popular as people seek ways to connect with nature and find inner peace.
There are many benefits of meditating with crystals. Crystals can help to focus and calm the mind, providing a sense of clarity and peace. They can also help to increase concentration and focus during meditation. Additionally, crystals can assist in opening up the chakras and balancing energy levels within the body.
Crystals can be a great way to enhance your meditation practice and help you achieve the peace and relaxation that you desire. Choose the crystals that resonate with you and give them a try.
Miller, Franklin G., et al. “The Placebo Effect: Illness and Interpersonal Healing.” Perspectives in Biology and Medicine, vol. 52 no. 4, 2009, p. 518-539. Project MUSE, doi:10.1353/pbm.0.0115.
We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
All content is strictly for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal, medical or other expert advice.